Looking to book a group by rail? Contact our Groups team and they will make all of the arrangements for you.
To submit a group request please click on the « Booking » tab below.
We have a dedicated and experienced team of agents within our Trade Call Centre who manage requests for groups (10 passengers or more). Please submit your passenger numbers and itinerary details using the group booking form. To access this please click on the « Booking » tab.
The Groups department is open Monday to Friday - 09:00 until 17:00
The Group fare range:
- Great acces to a full range of fares
- Longer booking horizons
- The ability to obtain a guaranteed price even if the fare range is modified in the meantime
- After-sales conditions ensuring greater flexibility and access to train services
- A greater range of discounts
The new Group Range also allows more places to be offered in advance thanks to a longer booking horizon. Bookings can be created as soon as the timetables are loaded onto the system and reservation requests can be made from 140 days in advance*.
* Except for at the start of the service
The booking horizon will be reduced to 60 days at the end of the year (mid-December) when the annual change of service takes place.
- DOMESTIC ROUTES
- TGV and INTERCITES
(Including domestic routes involving EUROSTAR, High-Speed France-Germany, LYRIA)
International carriers have their own group fares included in their separate fare ranges.
Group booking procedure
The group must consist of at least 10 people who will be travelling together. The reduction applied to the booking will depend on the number of seats available at discounted prices at time of booking.
Any group of 10 or more passengers wishing to benefit from a discounted group fare must reserve either a seat or a sleeping berth for each member of that group.
The group representatives must provide their travel agent with the following information before the booking request can be processed:
- The exact number of passengers and their ages
- date(s) and time(s) on which they wish to travel
- the service required
- one or more alternative journey options, should the initial travel dates and times not be possible
The travel agent will process the request and liaise with the SNCF to arrange reservations and finalise journey details.