HIGH SPEED JUST GOT EVEN FASTER...
Paris > Bordeaux in just 2h04 - On sale now!
The coastline of Brittany and the vineyards of Bordeaux can now be reached quicker than ever before thanks to the opening of the highly anticipated new high-speed rail services TGV Armorique and TGV Océane. Tickets for travel between Paris and Brittany and Paris and South West France are on sale now! See below for details on how you can win a luxury two night break in Bordeaux, including first class travel on TGV Atlantique and Eurostar!
FASTER JOURNEY TIMES
- Paris > Bordeaux: 2h04
- Paris > Rennes: 1h25
- Paris > Toulouse: 4h09
- Paris > Poitiers: 1h18
- Paris > St Malo: 2h14
- Paris > Hendaye: 4h30
- Paris > Nantes: 1h51
- Paris > La Rochelle: 2h30
- Paris > Brest: 3h25
- Paris > Angoulême: 1h42
BRAND NEW TRAINS
Brand new double-decker TGV trains, capable of reaching speeds of almost 200mph and with wifi throughout have been introduced to operate on the high speed lines.
1st Class: 158 seats
- Large comfortable seats made from natural materials including wood, leather and pure wool.
- Power sockets and USB charging points at each seat.
- Possibility to rotate 90% of seats to face the direction of travel.
Standard Class: 398 seats
- Comfortable seats.
- Power sockets and USB charging points at every other seat.